Ball Insert Extras and Gift Packaging
On the inside most products are fine being loose inside the balls. eg. Tshirts and towels can help the internal packaging of a Sports Gift Pack. But over the years we’ve also been asked to look at many products or items where the client wanted the product held in place the same with every ball. So working out what might be the best way to hold items inside a Sports Ball Gift Pack is a specialty we have.
From golf balls and golf accessories to teddy bears and more hard wired items like CD’s, cameras and phones. We have the capacity to design and produce inserts to meet most needs. From plain to plated or flocked inserts making your gift product and the clients impression upon opening a priority is also our specialty.
On the outside a Gift Pack Ball packaged in a clear acetate box with themed ribbon looks the treat upon arrival with small card on top. Or more sturdy cardboard packaging that half moons or is scalloped on the box sides to give a glimpse of the pending delightful gift surprise.
Mostly these inserts and packaging designs and production are one offs and for jobs with longer lead times. Our experience over the year will assist to get the right results.
However for smaller enquiries sometimes we have some overruns and extras that may make a Birthday or Special event even more fabulous so do feel free to ask. The sorts of extras we may have from time to time are:
- 6 Golf Ball flocked (blue colour) inserts.
- These hold 6 golf balls in one half of the Autograph Golf ball.
- Great for Golf gift packs.
- Clear plastic CD or DVD inserts.
- These hold 1 DVD or CD inside a Sports Ball.
- Looks super and can be used in Tennis, Golf, Baskekball or Sports balls
- 2 ball flocked (blue Colour) inserts for Golf or Squash.
- Has a indented clip area for a bag tag accessory aswell.